Busy, Busy, Busy

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hi everyone! I have beens so busy lately with school and with other fun activities. I finally turned 18 on Novemeber 23, which was really exciting. Another exciting thing that is happening is that I have about a week until I am done with the first semester of my senior year! Next semester I am only taking two classes which are English 4 and Photography of course because I am photo editor at our school. I'm still not sure what I am doing yet after I graduate, but I'm looking at possibly going to vo-tech for photography and then going to Washburn University after that. Here are a few pictures of my life recently. Enjoy! Oh and if I don't get on here again before Christmas, Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy New Years!

0 comments:

Post a Comment